About Me

Tutorial TOU

To view any tag larger/full size, click the image :)

You may not copy/paste my tutorials or text/ideas for tuts ANYWHERE!!! I will find out and report you.

You may text link my posts to various groups etc for challenges

If you wish to translate my tutorials, please email me at kacimcvay(at)yahoo.com

My tutorials are from my own ideas. Any resemblance to another tutorial elsewhere is purely coincidental.

Thanks for looking! Any questions, please email me at the above and I will get back to you asap.

*these are subject to change as I can get into aimoo or think of anything new*

♥Link Me♥

Photobucket

My Scrap Blog

Friends

Photobucket
scrappingcopebutton150X50

 photo tashablinkie.gif
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Lavender Love



This tutorial was written by Kaci on May 7, 2013. Any resemblance to any other tutorials is purely coincidental! You may not copy/paste any part of my tuts elsewhere, but you may text link to them for challenges etc!


Supplies Needed:

Tube or image of choice, I am using by Ishika Chowdhury, you must have a license to use these tubes, which you can find out more HERE
Scrap kit of choice, I'm using one by Pink Paradox Productions called Lovely Lavender, you can find it HERE
Mask of choice 

Let's Begin!

Open paper24
Hit shift d and close the original
Promote background to layer
Apply mask of choice
Merge group
Duplicate and resize as desired
Add a frame 5
Resize by 70%
Select the inside top of your frame with your magic wand tool, tolerance at 20 and feather at 0, anti alias and contiguous checked
Go to Selections>Modify>Expand by 12
Add paper23 below your frame
Resize by 65%
Invert selection and hit delete
Select none
Add your tube of choice
Add any other embellishments you like
Again use my tag for reference
Resize and position
Resize each to your liking
Add any dropshadows of choice
Merge visible
Resize your tag to your liking
Add your name and any copyright info you need

Save as png!

Thanks for trying my tut

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels